Best Home Water Filter in San Diego – One Water SystemsMatt W
We can’t live without water! Water is necessary for survival of any species on planet. Clean drinking water is responsible for both our mental and physical health. We always here that the most important thing is to drink enough QUANTITY of water but the QUALITY of our drinking water is just as important. Because we drink water with the purpose of flushing out all the unwanted substance and contaminants from our body, it’s purity is of utmost importance. Unfortunately not all drinking water coming from tap is as safe and clean as we all hope it is. Sources of drinking water in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties range from lake, river and well and all have some level of contamination. Contamination ranges from naturally occurring minerals to man-made chemicals and byproducts and even biological agents such as bacteria, viruses and cysts. Exposure to these toxins could lead to severe health issues.
River and lake water is exposed to acid rain, storm water runoff and industrial and commercial waste and ground water from wells or public water supplies is contaminated by pathogens and leachate from landfills and septic systems. Most of the contaminant levels are not high enough to cause immediate sickness but if you are exposed repeatedly to small amount of contaminants you are at risk of chronic health issues.
To avoid water borne contaminants, many people have started using bottled water as an alternative. But buying bottled water can be very expensive and creates a tremendous amount of plastic waste. The solution to this expense and waste is to supply clean and safe drinking water to your entire home with a whole home water filter from One Water Systems.
What is a whole home water filter?
A whole home water filter is a filtration system that eliminates the contaminants from your water as it enters your home. This provides you clean and safe water at every tap in your house by filtering all types of contaminants, additives and harmful disinfectants, in every outlet of your home. With a whole home water filter you can provide your family with pure and safe drinking water that also tastes great!
Benefits of a whole home water filter:
- Clean and decontaminated water supply from every water source in your home
- Clean and safe water for showers and baths. Even shower water has to be clean and filtered as contaminants in water can be absorbed by skin easily which may cause health issues
- Increases the life of water using appliances such as hot water tanks, dishwashers, washing machines as water entering the appliances is free from contaminants, chlorine and sediments.
- Increases the life of household pipes
- Clothes will be brighter with less fading
- Chlorine and other toxins are removed from home’s plumbing system and no longer released into the air
- Healthy skin and hair as water is free on contaminants
For the best home water filter in San Diego, One Water Systems is the only choice. One Water System provides its services in all of San Diego, Orange and Riverside Counties. We are locally owned and operated and have the best team of water treatment specialists who are keen on getting you the best tasting water at the best possible price.
One water systems offers complete line of home water filtration, no matter the size of your home. We are passionate about educating people about drinking water quality and their home water filtration options. There are many systems available in the market and our aim is to help you understand all of their benefits, how they work and which is best for you.
At One Water Systems, we provide 4 different systems. Each is customized for the size of your home:
- Model 1044 starter which is best for 1 – 2 people, having a tank size of 50 inches which is suitable for the homes 2,000 sq ft or less
- Model 1054 family home which is perfect for small home, having a tank size of 60 inches which is suitable for homes 2,000-3,000 sq ft
- Model 1252 entertainment home which is perfect for medium home, having a tank size of 58 inches which is suitable for homes under 4,500 sq ft
- Model 1354 estate home which is perfect for large home, having a tank size of 60 inches which is suitable for homes over 4,500 sq ft
All 4 systems provided by OWS are made of the same high quality components such as:
- Granular Activated Carbon: it is the industry standard for chemical reduction. GAC reduces chemicals like chlorine and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). VOCs include pesticides , herbicides, and other solvents
Benefit of GAC: reduces the unpleasant taste, odors and environmental pollutants for better tasting water and smooth and soft skin and hair
- Kinetic Degradation Fluxion: it is certified by ANSI/NSF standards 42 and 61 for drinking water system components.
Benefit: controls microorganisms and reduce chlorine, heavy metals and most organic chemicals and organic poisons
- Quartz Bed: it assures a high flow rate through system between back washes
Benefit: solves many hard water plumbing problems by physically altering calcium and magnesium
So for the best home water filter in San Diego, make a call to One Water Systems. We are always ready to guide you and answer your questions about home water filtration. We will come to your home, test your water and even bring a sample of drinking water filtered by our system!
Try One Water Systems and experience the difference. No Maintenance. No Salt. No Magnets. No Hassle. No Problem!